I talked about video content creation and some tools that you could use to create your own content. Today, we’re gonna be talking about Biteable, the world’s simplest video maker.
To create a video, visit Biteable.com.
- Click on Get Started so you can create an account.
- Once you create your account and log in, click on Create a New Video.
- You can select from five different templates.
- You can have a quick look at each template and see how it looks like before you edit the template. Remember, if you choose one of those, you can only change the text.
- For this demonstration, I will use the advanced option, you start from scratch. There are a lot of options to choose from. Upload photos or videos, or select from Biteable’s impressive library of 85,000 scenes of footage and animation templates. Select from one of the options available and add your text.
- Press the plus button to add another scene and repeat the same steps, then press on Save & Next when you are done.
- Select from one of the colour palettes then press Next at the top.
- Choose one of the audio samples or upload your own track, and that’s it. You can now build a preview, and it only takes a few minutes.
- Once it’s done, you can publish the video and then share the link on your social media.
If you would like to download the video in HD and remove the watermark, you will need to upgrade to the paying version, and it costs $99 per year.
Biteable allows you to create video content for social media presentations, events, and much more. It’s simple and fun to use. I really hope you have enjoyed this tip. Feel free to leave comments in the section below.